These pages contain instructions that you may need either to prepare for your visit or to support you in the different stages of your treatment.
Together, we can prevent viruses from spreading
- Please arrive on time but avoid spending unnecessary time in the waiting room.
- If you need to have someone accompany you, we kindly ask you to have only one with you.
- Please use a face mask all the time when visiting Terveystalo.
- Please cough and sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue, never into your hands.
- Keep a safe distance of at least 2 meters from others: in a waiting room, in a queue, and when talking to our customer service on site.
- If you have symptoms of respiratory tract infection, please book appointment to our remote services or Terveystalo Flu clinics. You will be asked about any respiratory tract symptoms when booking an appointment.