Our new digital platform is designed to meet the needs of the wellbeing services counties. The platform enables chat and video appointments with physicians, nurses, or other health care professionals. The digital platform is easy and quick to deploy and it can be fully customized to match the customer’s visual identity.
Suited to the needs of public health care in Finland
We developed the digital platform to facilitate the digitalization of public health care in Finland. We interviewed municipalities’ and hospital districts’ health and social services management and end users. According to our survey, the market was lacking a solution specifically designed to meet the needs of the wellbeing services counties.
Service packages according to needs
The digital platform can be purchased separately or as part of a larger service production package. The digital platform integrates easily with the customer’s systems. The platform can be integrated into the assessment of the need for care provided by the customer, other operator, or Terveystalo.
Customizable appearance and content
The content and appearance of the digital platform can be tailored according to the services of your area. For example, the logo, colors, and various background elements representing the wellbeing services county can be added to the platform. Service content and customer guidance are created according to the needs of the area.
The digital platform is designed to be light and agile, which ensures the smoothest possible deployment. The platform is user-oriented and enables chat and video appointments with physicians, nurses, and other professionals. The service works with a browser on mobile phones and computers: no separate application is required.
Digital platform – what and why?
- A browser-based digital platform that enables remote appointments and comprehensive analytics.
- Can be purchased separately or as part of a larger service production package (e.g. assessment of the need for care, remote professionals).
- New functionalities are added agilely and continuously. The quality is measured systematically.
- Professionals from different organizations can operate on the same platform.
- Secure and optimized for all devices. Developed specifically for mobile use.
- Developed in a customer-oriented manner for the needs of public health care in Finland.
- A high-quality remote service platform for the increasing need for remote appointments.
- The deployment project is quick and light. Costs are controlled.
- Easy to integrate into the customer’s systems. A multiple provider model is possible.
- Can be integrated into the assessment of the need for care provided by the customer, other operator, or Terveystalo.
- Quick access to care and an easy-to-use user interface for end users.
- A uniform and secure customer experience for end users: the digital platform looks and feels like the wellbeing services county’s own service.
Would you like to hear more about the digital platform? Contact us!
Flexible customization, uniform customer experience
The appearance and content of the digital platform can be tailored according to the customer’s wishes and visual identity. The platform will thus have a familiar appearance to the end user, similar to the services of their area. The browser-based digital platform can be used on a computer and a mobile phone. Using the service does not require installing a separate application.
Remote services with or without an appointment
Chat and video appointments on the digital platform can be provided with or without an appointment. The reserved times are clearly displayed in the user interface and can be used to proceed to the remote appointment five minutes before the start of the appointment.
Chat with or without a code
Chat appointments on the digital platform are easy to access. The customer can secure the chat with a code or keep it open for all users. The assessment of the need for care provided by the customer, other operator, or Terveystalo can be easily integrated into the system. In this case, the end user is granted a single-use chat code.
Further instructions as desired
Possible follow-up instructions and links provided after the remote appointment can be defined according to the customer’s needs and wishes.
Feedback for improvement
We systematically collect feedback from end users, including their willingness to recommend (NPS). We are constantly developing the platform and introducing new features. The best outcome is achieved by listening to the experiences and wishes of both end users and the customer.
Public Digital Services: remote medicine and care solutions and digital services
Terveystalo’s Public Digital Services support the digitalization of public health care in Finland and help ensure the availability of health services in the new wellbeing services counties. We are building the world’s best public health care by combining remote medicine solutions, care needs solutions, and digital solutions.
Our advanced digital platform enables fast, smooth, and easy access to remote services. We have the largest remote physician resources in Finland. We partner with the wellbeing services counties: with our solutions, we help clear waiting lists and direct patients to on-site appointments only if they genuinely benefit from them.
How to enter the digital age
How your area can start providing remote appointments on the digital platform
- Contact us and we will schedule an introduction session for you.
- During the introduction of the digital platform, we will identify your needs and what kind of services and systems should be integrated into the digital platform. If you wish, we can make you an offer based on this information.
- Deploying the digital platform is quick. If you choose us to provide service to your area on the digital platform, remote appointments will be available to you in 1–2 months on average.
- We will further develop the service together with you based on your needs. We are able to develop and publish new features for the needs of public health care agilely and quickly.
Customers give the ease of use of the digital platform an average score of 4.5/5
“Easy to use and good service!”
“This chat is a great new addition! I have many times had to wait in the call queue for a long time, now I got to talk to a nurse in a few minutes.”
“The chat was an easy and quick way to get help and answers to my questions. Excellent.”
“The nurse gave clear instructions that were easy to follow, which made it easy to care for recovering people.”
“The service was fast and professional. We got a quick answer to our question without having to queue, and the nurse also called us to explain the treatment instructions. Great!”
“It worked well and it’s a very good system although I’m slow to write. It was easy to describe the symptoms, and the sickness absence certificate was sent via e-mail."