Privacy statement, corporate customer register
Suomen Terveystalo Oy
Jaakonkatu 3B, 3rd floor, FI-00100 Helsinki, Finland
Person in charge of the person register:
Information of existing or potential corporate and organizational customers, their agreement contact persons, and other contact persons is maintained in Suomen Terveystalo Oy's corporate customer register. In this context, "corporate customer" also refers to institutional customers.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Management of the customer relationship, customer service, and maintenance of the information of corporate customers' agreement contact persons and other contact persons
- Collection and processing of customer feedback
- Implementation of market research and opinion polls
- Analysis, grouping, and reporting of customer relationships and other purposes related to the development of overall customer relationship and Terveystalo's business
- Management, development, targeting, and monitoring of sales, marketing, and communication
- Recording of phone calls made to the customer service center to verify service events
- User management of the Työterveys Extranet service provided for corporate customers.
Your personal data subject to processing
- Name and contact information
- Title and gender
- Description of responsibilities
- Role of the agreement contact person in the company
- Consents/refusals relating to marketing communication
In addition, if you are a Työterveys Extranet user
- Username and user role
- Communication with Terveystalo
We store your data for as long as you are the contact person at our corporate customer or your data remain active in the Fonecta customer database. We perform a personal data deletion run once a year.
The processing of personal data may be outsourced to Group companies and/or external service providers who process personal data on behalf of Terveystalo.
Data in the corporate customer register is not forwarded to anyone.
Personal data is not disclosed to or processed by parties outside the EU area.
The contact person information of Suomen Terveystalo Oy's corporate and organizational customers is updated in Terveystalo's agreement database on the basis of a notification from the agreement contact person or the person concerned.
The contact person information of other organizations is based on Fonecta's customer database, which is updated once a week.
When the processing of data is subject to the consent of the person concerned, the person may withdraw his or her consent at any time. Withdrawal requests may be e-mailed to email@example.com.
You have the right to request access to personal data concerning you and the right to request rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of their processing. You may e-mail your requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a contact person of a company or organization, your data cannot be erased while you have this role.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
If you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
You may lodge your complaint also in the Member State of your habitual residence or place of work.
Terveystalo applies appropriate physical, technical and administrative protection measures to protect the data from misuse. These measures include, among others, control and filtering of network traffic, use of encryption techniques and safe data centers, appropriate access control, controlled granting of access rights and supervision of their use, instructing staff participating in personal data processing, and risk management related to the planning, implementation, and maintenance of our services. Terveystalo chooses its subcontractors carefully and uses agreements and other arrangements to ensure that they also process data in compliance with law and good privacy practices.