Tips for using the Terveystalo app
The app keeps track of your health information and provides fast access to a physician round the clock.
Download the Terveystalo app from your phone’s app store
Download the app via the App Store and Google Play buttons below, or by searching the app store of your phone or tablet using the search word “Terveystalo”. You can register as a user of the app with your online banking credentials or Mobile ID. Once registered, you can continue using the app with your fingerprint, facial recognition or a code of your choice. Available in Finnish, Swedish and English.
This is how you use the app
Once you have downloaded the Terveystalo app, you can easily log in with your code, fingerprint or FaceID.
Everything can be found on the front page and tabs
Your latest appointments and payments are displayed on the app’s front page. From the tabs in the submenu, you can use the chat and book appointments.
Edit your own information
You can find your information by tapping your name in the upper right corner of the screen. In your own information, you can update your contact information, edit your consent settings and save your Kela card.
Easy appointment booking
- Book a remote appointment or an appointment at the nearest Terveystalo clinic with the expert of your choice.
- You can browse available appointments either by service or expert.
- If Terveystalo is your occupational health service provider, you can easily find your occupational health team from appointment booking.
Remote appointments 24/7
- The chat enables you to contact a physician or a nurse in a flexible way without an appointment. The chat is open for occupational health and private customers every day around the clock.
- The chat is also an easy way to renew prescriptions and get a referral for a blood test, for example.
- Video appointments allow you to save time and receive treatment easily, wherever you are. You can book an appointment with any expert anywhere in Finland.
Health information in your pocket ‒ the app stores the following information
- Your appointment booking history
- Patient records by experts from appointments
- Clear visualization of laboratory results: you can see at glance if the result is within the reference range
- Prescriptions and vaccinations
- Sickness absence certificates
The app is a convenient and safe way to pay for your chat and video appointments. Your payment history is saved for you and, if necessary, you can download receipts for your past payments.
Messages to your occupational health team
- You can view your occupational health team experts and send them messages in non-urgent matters.
- You will typically receive a response in a few days.
- A message is an easy way to discuss matters after your appointment or ask about vaccinations, examinations or the progress of your Oma Suunnitelma plan.
- You can find the messages in the Remote services tab of the app. Select messages instead of chats from the top menu.
Here's how to download the app to your smartphone or tablet:
- Download the app via the App Store and Google Play buttons above, or by searching the application store of your phone or tablet using the search word “Terveystalo”.
- Once the app is downloaded, open it and register in the app using your online banking credentials or mobile ID.
- After registering as a user, you may also continue using the app with your fingerprint, facial recognition, or a four-digit code of your choice.
- The application asks you to save your payment card and Kela card information. If you want, you can skip these steps and add the information later. It is advisable to save your Kela card information, as then you don’t have to carry your card with you.
In the app, you can easily use services on behalf of your child
Download the Terveystalo app and add your child's information to your profile. Then you can easily use services on behalf of your child. In the app, you can book appointments for your child, use the chat service with the child's profile, view the child's lab results, and keep the health information of the whole family in one place.
We are constantly developing our service – keep the app up to date
The Terveystalo app has been honored for its user experience, and we are constantly developing and improving the app based on our customers’ feedback. Keep the app up to date to benefit from new features as soon as they are introduced.
Processing of Data in Terveystalo-application
We process your personal data in the Terveystalo-application in accordance with our privacy statement. When using the application, Terveystalo (Suomen Terveystalo Oy) also processes your data in the below described manner.
Subject to your consent, the application can use the following features or data from your device to support your treatment or its arrangement: